Angry Yard Bird/Pork Brine
- 1-1/2 quarts of water
- 16 oz. of Angry Cuke brine
- 1-1/2 T salt
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed with the side of a knife
- 4 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 2 large sprigs of fresh Dill
- Bring water to a boil, then reduce to a low simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Once dissolved, set brine aside until cooled.
- Then, add your favorite bird or pork to the brine for up to 48 hours for a delicious and juicy feast.
- Remove bird or pork from brine and cook as you usually do.
**Double/Triple this recipe and use this brine to inject into your holiday Turkey