Angry Ham Salad
- 2 lbs. left over cooked ham
- ¾ C mayo
- 1 C Angry Cukes
- 1 T Angry Cuke brine
- Place ham into a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until the ham is chopped into pea size pieces. Place chopped ham into a bowl.
- Place the Angry Cukes into the processor and pulse until cukes take on a relish consistency.
- Stir cukes gently into ham mixture.
- Mix ½ C mayo and the 1T brine together. Add this into the ham and cuke mixture. Add mayo one tablespoon at a time, until ham salad is desired consistency.
- Spread salad on your favorite bread or crackers. Serve.